Vice President of Sales
Veritas Administrators is an industry-leading TPA focused on the trucking/heavy equipment transportation space. We are looking for a Vice President of Sales with a passion for building new business. Experience calling on and creating business opportunities within the transportation industry is essential to this role. If you have sales relationships with insurance carriers, last-mile delivery, rental companies, appraisal companies, or other TPAs, this is a fantastic opportunity for you!
Working with sales leadership, this role will work to continually establish Veritas as a one-source claims solution for industries supporting our Transportation, Heavy Equipment, Towing, Cargo, General Liability, and Workers' Compensation business lines. As Vice President of Sales, you will play an integral part in creating and promoting top-of-mind awareness of Veritas to industries that include insurance carriers, third-party administrators, self-insured organizations, risk managers, tow companies, and other entities that require our unique set of services. This will be accomplished through collaboration with internal claims and sales leadership as well as developing and perpetuating professional relationships with clients and industry leaders.
- Ability to learn, understand, and competently explain all Veritas services to prospective clients. Emphasis is to be placed on transportation logistics, trucking, heavy equipment appraisals, towing, and cargo.
- Maintain thorough and timely documentation of customer interactions in HubSpot/CRM.
- Work in conjunction with organizational marketing on account management efforts.
- Effectively and proactively manage accounts from initial client onboarding to everyday client needs.
- Identify new, and improve current, sales strategies to achieve goals.
- Create high-potential leads through personal network outreach.
- Prepare and execute contracts and contract negotiations.
- Meet with existing clients to discuss current services, review performance, and promote additional business lines.
- Continually seek new opportunities to expand client base.
- Establish and foster lasting relationships with key account contacts at various skill and leadership levels.
- Travel to existing as well as new and prospective clients and industry leads.
- Established and effective ability to present to clients at any level or occasion; live or virtual.
- Represent Veritas at industry events and conferences.
- Use industry and client knowledge to assist in the betterment of Veritas processes/products.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field is preferred.
- 5-7 years of knowledge and/or history in commercial transportation, commercial appraisal, or commercial insurance, with a focus on heavy equipment and trucking.
- Experience in communicating with all levels of leadership, including C- Suite.
- Track record of sales and client growth.
- Ability to manage and grow sales pipeline.
- Excellent leadership, communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Works well under pressure, and has excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Has strong decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Competency in MS Office, HubSpot, and LinkedIn.
- Ability to travel 25-50% of the time.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Work from home
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Remote
Supplemental pay types:
- Do you have experience with rental companies, appraisal companies, or other TPAs?
- How many years of sales experience do you have with commercial transportation, commercial appraisal, or commercial insurance, with a focus on heavy equipment and trucking?
- How many years of sales experience do you have with General Liability?
- How many years of sales experience do you have with Workers' Compensation?
- Sales: 5 years (Preferred)
Willingness to travel: